Esther Grace | Ikat Clutch | Orange
- Handmade in East Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia, by a woman artisan who is a member of weaving cooperative we partner with.
- Fabric made using an Indonesian decorative technique in which warp or weft threads, or both, are tie-dyed before weaving or what's known as Ikat technique
- The patterns in Ikat carry a symbolic meaning to the artisan and their community
- Each of your purchase is a blessing to artisans, adding values to their family and contribute to rural economic development in NTT
- Perfect for a night out or weekend brunch with your girlfriends